Talbot Sutter of Sutter & Nugent represented the founder of BurgerFi, John Rosatti, in selling his waterfront property in Las Olas Isles, Fort Lauderdale, for $7 million. Henrik Hedman, a Swedish race car driver, bought the property from Rosatti. Read the full article here.
- ‘Million Dollar Listing’ star opens office in billionaire-rich Palm Beach County
- Bravo TV real estate celebrity joins ‘Beverly Hills Housewives’ star in move to Palm Beach County
- Serhant expands to six East Coast markets
- Realtors Hunt for Homes Amid Low-Inventory
- Palm Beach County home prices top record, more homes listed